Pages

Monday, 7 September 2015

The 26 Storey Treehouse By Hermione B-H

The 26  Storey Treehouse   
 
 By Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton

ISBN 978-1-7426-1127-3

Ages (8+) Highly Recommended

Pages 343

The 26 Storey Treehouse is a entertaining book series. There are 5 books out at the moment and I think that they should make more because they're so funny, silly and like I said before they are so entertaining.

This book is about two 12 year old kids living in a treehouse that is 26 storeys high. The treehouse stated with 13 storeys and now every  year they add another 13 storeys to the treehouse which is an other book of the series. All the treehouse books end on a happy note because the author wanted you to finish the book feelling sad and like you don't want to read the other books. They have to try to write a book that is for Mr Big Nose but all these problems pop up and they just can't.

I kept laughing at this book because of all the silly things that the characters were saying.The book stays entertaining with all the characters that come into the story like Jill, Mr Big Nose and the Pirates. Also something I find entertaining is that they always add 13 more storeys every year.

I highly recommended for you to read the Treehouse books and enjoy them like I did.

7 comments:

  1. FABULOUS loved it

    i have already read it but this was extremely entertaining still

    ReplyDelete
  2. very entertaining love your review i would like to know more myself i have read one book of them i will keep on reading theses well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't read any of them yet but they sound really interesting and just to let you know, you had some spelling mistakes = D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry it was me as UNKNOWN

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry it was me as UNKNOWN

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am looking forward to it
    it sounds very funny
    1.is does Mr.big nose have a big nose

    ReplyDelete