Pages

Thursday, 6 February 2014

The Hunger Games By Laila

Cover Photo


                                                        

Title

The Hunger games

by

Suzanne Collins
Summary of the Book
In the future 12 boys and 12 girls are forced to go on to a live TV called the Hunger Games .Wen  Katniss Everdeen steps forward to take her sisters place in the Hunger Games. For her survival in the cruel nature Katniss has to overcome many difficult obstacles.
Rating
My Opinion
       98/100
The Hunger Games is a great book, but the writing is a bit small and hard to read .The detail in the book is great .I would not recommend this book if you have not seen the movie. It is also very violent so young readers may want to check with their parents first.

Recommended For
Favourite Quote/Line
Girls & Boys
Ages
10-60
When I wake up, the other side of the bed is cold. My fingers stretch out for Prims warmth but finding only the rough canvas of the mattress.


14 comments:

  1. good work laila I loved your summary :D

    form your awesome friend Ella Rodges

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done laila

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job laila reading it now loved the rating and the pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice laila l like the picture l so want to read this book it makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see and borrow this book it sounds sooooooo good XD !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book is SOOOOOOOO good

    I wonder if the movie is as good as the book is :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love your summery it sounds like a good book and I want to read it so so so much.
    Good review of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good job laila c

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i liked your summery Laila.C.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................IT WAS PREETY GOOD B)................................................................................................................. HI

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete