Pages

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Tom Gates Best Book Day Ever [so far] by Henry


Cover Photo

Title

Best Book Day Ever
by Tom Gates

Summary of the Book
Tom is making a book parade costume but his
Mum thinks his BOOK PARADE costume will be easy to make.  But Tom is not sure not sure, because wearing a biscuit tin isn't EXACTLY what he  had in mind.  Delia keeps laughing at Tom, while Marcus Meldrew won't stop going on and on about his costume.  He thinks he's going to win a prize at the BOOK PARADE.

Rating
My Opinion

91/100

I thought it was very interesting because of the drawings and the large writing.I recommend it for mainly boys.

Recommended For
Favourite Quote/Line
Girls & Boys
Ages
7 - 14
Derek's going as ELVIS and I'm going to be an Alien Scale Monster.

10 comments:

  1. i love the little doodles in Tom Gates nice job Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Henry like the summary of the book heaps cool especially the cover from UR Friend Y44N

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the detail, the book sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you really good book to put on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Henry that sounds like an awesome book

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Henry that sounds like an awesome book

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great book

    ReplyDelete
  9. good job henry i am going to read it know

    ReplyDelete