Pages

Friday, 7 February 2014

Fantastic Mr. Fox By Rachel

Cover Photo
Fantastic Mr. Fox By Rachel

Front Cover
Title

Fantastic Mr. Fox
by
Roald Dalh
Summary of the Book
                      There is a family of foxes and every night the cubs                       say what they would want for dinner so the father                         went out to one of three farms and get it for them.                       Every time Mr Fox steals a chicken from a farm,
                      farmes Boggis, Bunce or Bean grow wild with                            rage. They are the nastiest farmes in the valley,                          and the have figured out a brilliant plan to dig him                         out his hole once and for all. But it never occurs                           to them that Mr Fox has a plane of his own.
                    

My Opinion

97/100

                       I thought the book was very amusing, I                                         defiantly thought this book has a lesson to  be                              learnt in it and I thought Quentin Blake did an                                excellent job with the illustrations.


Recommended For
Favourite Quote/Line
Girls & Boys
Ages
7 - 100
                       I really enjoyed the last chapter were they all              survived and got to eat delicious food.

9 comments:

  1. i loved that book my favorite character is the fox great job rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book, My favourite Character is Fantastic Mr Fox, I think you did an excellent job with this book review Rachel from Ryan M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book, My favourite Character is Fantastic Mr Fox, I think you did an excellent job with this book review Rachel from Ryan M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this book sounds great!!
    from your friend caity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend Caity

      Delete
    2. i loved your book review too

      Delete