Title
| ||
The Big Big Book
Of Gibblewort
by
Victor Kelleher
| ||
Summary of the Book
This book has seven book in one. Gibblewort lives in Ireland. He is a grumpy old Goblin who is getting sick of the rain so he puts himself in a post bag and sent himself off to Australia. When he was on the truck he fell out. He kissed the ground and walked off but stepped in a bull ant nest and as you can guess, he got bitten. He had already had enough of Australia and wanted to go home. He met a girl and said to her, "I want to go home!" So the girl sent him home, But did he get home?
| ||
Rating
|
My Opinion
I thought this book was wonderful. But the pictures were those types of scribbly pictures, you could easily read one book of those series a night and it is a PRC. It is a quick and easy book to read. It was really interesting so I borrowed the next few books. I definitely recommend that you borrow it.
| |
95/100
| ||
Recommended For
|
Favourite Quote/Line
"I want to go back to rainy old Ireland,"
| |
Girls & Boys
|
Ages
6 - 100
| |
Monday, 24 February 2014
caitlanf The big big book of Gibblewort the goblin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great work caity
ReplyDeleteGood job nice book by the way :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete