By Mitchell Thompson.
|
Title
| |
Captain Under pants and the terrifying return of
Tippy Tinkle Trousers
by
Dave Pilkey
| ||
Summary of the Book
When we last saw George and Harold, they were headed to
jail for the rest of there lives. What could be worse? How about
being pulled from prison by a time-traveling tyrant named
Tippy Tinklerousers! Now the boys are taking a trip back to when they were in kindergarten !!!
| ||
Rating
|
My Opinion
I really like this book, its is very funny and recommend it for 6-100. Its an entertaining read and suggest going to the library and borrowing this book..
| |
93/100
| ||
Recommended For
Girl's & Boy's Age's
6-100
|
Favorite Quote/Line
"W-W-W We just saw a G-G-G Ghost !!"cried George
"Y-Y Yeah!"cried Harold. " He was in the hallways over by the lockers!"
| |
Thursday, 6 February 2014
Captain Under Pants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkle Trousers By Mitchell Thompson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like the Quote line Dude :)
ReplyDeleteyou did a really good job Mitchell I liked it
ReplyDeleteyou did a good job I can't wait to read it
ReplyDeletegood work Mitchell
ReplyDeleteunder pants why not boxers XD
ReplyDeletenice quote line, summary and opinion bro
ReplyDeletefrom your footy mate josh :)
good job Mitchie from Yaan
ReplyDeleteits Mitch not Mitchie l'm not a baby
ReplyDeletevery funny
Delete