Heromice Robot Attack
By Geronimo Stilton
ISBN 978-0-545--66813-2
(Ages 8-13
Geronimo Stilton and all his friends have exciting and very dangerous adventures. Geronimo doesn't seem to want to go on adventures but he always enjoys hanging out and completing missions with his friends especially in the Heromice series.
Muskrat City has had an extremely horrifying blackout and no one could see a thing. Even if you had a superpower to see in the dark it was impossible to see anything, you couldn't even see a 20 foot building built right in front of you. A group of villainous robots are stealing the city's jewels and all the shops that have products worth millions of dollars are in deep trouble.They are all depending on Geronimo and all the Heromice in Muskrat City to find out who's behind the attack and to defeat the robots to save their city once again.
Will Geronimo and the Heromice be able to find out who's behind all this mischief? Will they be able to solve this thrilling mystery so Muskrat city can live another day in there odd but action packed city!If you want to figure out who's behind this and see how Geronimo and the Heromice save the city again read Heromice Robot Attack.

I'm going to read this, but I just want to know how many pages it has? Also, why did you make the text in the middle smaller than the others?
ReplyDeleteThat is great Mason I will try to find this book and read it!
ReplyDeleteThat is great Mason I will try to find this book and read it!
ReplyDeleteGreat reveiw Mason! really puts you on the edge!
ReplyDeletegreat job mason! you are great at writing reviews
ReplyDeleteThankyou I appreciate it
ReplyDeleteGood job Mason love this review!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow good job on the review Mason i am going to try to read the book.
ReplyDeleteWow good job on the review Mason i am going to try to read the book.
ReplyDeleteMason I thuoght your book report was really good,it told me what was going on and it got to read the book.
ReplyDelete