Pages

Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Warriors:The New Prophecy, Midnight by Katey G


Warriors: The New Prophecy, Midnight

Author: Erin Hunter

Highly Recommended for ages 10+ 

 ISBN: 9780060744502

Erin Hunter has made an amazing 3rd Warriors series, The New Prophecy. This series is an addition to Dawn Of The Clans and Warriors. The series has 6 books in it, just like every other Warriors series.

Darkness, Air, Water and Sky will come together and shake the forest to it's roots. All the Wild Cat clans, Shadowclan, Riverclan, Windclan, Thunderclan and Starclan lived in peace and harmony for many moons. But suddenly strange messages from Starclan (their warrior ancestors) speak of new prophecies and a mysterious danger. Brambleclaw, a young Thunderclan warrior, has the fate of the forest in his paws, but who are the other cats mentioned in this prophecy?

Midnight takes you on a action packed journey that begs the reader to read onward. Brambleclaw and the other 5 cats will take you on a journey to sun-drown-place in which no cat had yet heard of before.
Will the 6 cats make it to sun-drown-place? What or who will be waiting for them at this place?

The story describes the cats and where they are. It is easy to picture in your head what is happening. There are always twists and turns when you least expect it.

I love this book because of how descriptive it is and I also love the journey that it takes you on. I found it very hard to get my head out of the book. This is one of my favourite books ever and it was a fantastic start to The New Prophecy series.

For more information about Warriors go to http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Warriors_Cats_Wiki

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am going to borrow this book for the holidays now and I am looking forward to find out what the sun-drown-place is. I just hope no-one has borrowed the book yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete