Pages

Monday, 3 February 2014

The duckling gets a cookie by Sapphire


Cover Photo

Title

The Duckling Gets a Cookie
by Mo William's

Summary of the Book

This book is about a pigeon that finds a duckling eating a cookie that he got just from asking so the pigeon starts to whinge and whine about all the things he has ask for asked for but finally the duckling
is tired of listening to the pigeon whine so the duckling gives
the pigeon the cookie.

Rating
My Opinion

92/100


Its really funny entertaining and definitely Mo William's would be very much up there for the best author this book also has a lot of  colourful pictures.
Recommended For
Favourite Quote/Line
Girls & Boys
Ages
4 - 100
I ask for things all the time  



37 comments:

  1. that is a funny storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought it was a good summary and opinion and i also agree with your rating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Sapphire like your summary of the book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow man this book is SOOOOOO ! Funny and i think the best thing was whenthe little duck ask for another cookie but with no choc chips XD

    From your AWESOME friend Dylan :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, I love this book it cracks me up!!!! LOL! <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice job sapphire

    the duckling all way's gets the cookie

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds good I want to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to read it again is was so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent work Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  11. good job sapphire loved your work :) :D from your best friend ella Rodges;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a really funny book you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great summary sapphire :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic work sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Sapphire i love this book and all of the pigeon books

    ReplyDelete
  17. i liked it all it was great but im not shore if i would want you to tell me the ending

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is like the funniest book ever i like your summary and your opinion
    from your friend josh

    ReplyDelete
  19. GIVE ME A COOKIE WITH NO NUTS :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this book.
    I LIKE COOKIES WITH NO NUTS :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think this story is cute and very funny
    It is funny when the pidgeon asks for a cookie but never gets one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice book love to read it a again

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like It you are Sooooooooooo best mr w
    kimmy;]

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice book my mum read it to me 4 times mum

    ReplyDelete
  25. I agree with your opinion

    Emma N :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome Review! :D , i agree with ur rating too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Excellent summary :^) I also agrre with your rating too!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. COOKIE WITH NUITS :}

    PLEASE from your best friend ever KALLUM

    ReplyDelete
  29. love i really want to read it

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good job Sapphire i love this book it's great

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice work Sapphi I love this book so happy you are winning.

    ReplyDelete
  32. nice job Sapphire I love that book

    ReplyDelete
  33. this book is still in front

    ReplyDelete
  34. good work sapphire

    ReplyDelete