Pages

Thursday, 3 September 2015

Dear Dumb Diary by Jess M

Dear Dumb Diary

The Author-Jim Benton

ISBN- 978-0-439-79622-4

(Ages 8+) highly recommended


This book is about a girl that has her own diary. She starts writing on Sunday the first. In her diary she does not want anyone looking in it with out her permission because there are words she does not want her parents to see.
There are many books in this series like "Dear Dumb Diary My Pants are Haunted".

This girl goes to school one day and wants to have an accent because her friend Isabelle has an accent. A french TV show came on and she watched it and they made everything sound like you might want to eat it. After tea her best friend Isabella tried to teach Stinker some foreign words Stinker hates cats so she said "goto" it means cats.

I recommend you to read it.

3 comments:

  1. teaching a dog to say foreign words,wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty funny. I hope you liked my review

      Delete
  2. I want to read this book! Great review!

    ReplyDelete