I'm Not A Supermouse!
By Geronimo Stilton
ISBN 9780545103756
(Ages 7-11) Recommend
This book is one of the many Geronimo Stilton books. The series has many books in it, this book is number 43 in the series.
When I picked it up in the library for the first time and read the first few sentences, my mind was already imagining the adventure that Geronimo Stilton was on. Some of the main characters in the book are Geronimo Stilton, Thea, Trap, Benjamin and Bruce Hyena. This book has 108 pages.
This book is about Geronimo and Bruce going on a big adventure around the wold. Along the way, Geronimo gets himself in to lots of trouble.
Along the way Geronimo has to do things he would rather not do. Geronimo gets him self into life threatening situations and Bruce has to help him get out of them.
In one of the places Geronimo needs a Jungle Survival Kit so he doesn't get killed or hurt.
Near the end something horrible happens to new mouse city and Geronimo has to help everyone out.
This is a really good book and I think you should read it.

No comments:
Post a Comment