Pages

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

My Friend Is Sad By Ryan K

Name:My Friend Is Sad

Author and illustrator: Mo Willems


ISBN:9781406338478                                                                            


Ages 1 - 100


Why I chose this book:I chose this book because it is funny and ridiculous. 


"My friend is sad", is one of the great books by Mo Willems. Read this book and you will crack up laughing it's so funny.This is one out of 7 that I read and I think it is the best.


Gerald the elephant and Piggie the pig are best friends.They play games and they do jokes and play pranks.

they are  so funny it is ridiculous .

Gerald sometimes smiles and Piggie always smiles.Nothing makes them sad when they are together.


They dress up and they don't know who it is."My Friend Is Sad" does not make you sad it makes you smile so my rating is 99/100.


There are lots of good drawings and you can tell who is talking because of the speech bubbles.


You need to read this" My friend is sad".


No comments:

Post a Comment