Pages

Thursday, 3 September 2015

Kitten Kaboodle By Trent S


Kitten Kaboodle Mission One: The Catier Emerald

Author:Eileen O'Hely & Heath McKenzie

ISBN  978-1-921529-93-1

(Age) 4-11

This is the first book in the Kitten Kaboodle series. There are only two that I know of but I believe  Eileen O'Hely and Heath McKenzie are going to write another Kitten Kaboodle book to add to the series.

This book is about Kitten Kaboodle who works for a secret agency called CAT. He is given a mission to work under cover for DOG the rival agency of CAT. His mission is to stop DOG from committing any more crimes or bad deeds.

I believe that this book should be in every library because it is such an interesting book. It makes you not want to put the book down and just keep on reading until you finish it.

This is one of the best books I've read this year. It's not one of those boring adventure books that don't make sense. It's a really interesting one.

I recommend this book for young readers who like lots of action and under cover spy business.

No comments:

Post a Comment