Cover Photo
![]() |
Title
| |
Scream Street Heart Of The Mummy
by
Tommy Donbavand
| ||
Summary of the Book
Scream street has been shrouded in constant night for as long as anyone can remember. But things look really black when millions of spiders escape from No.5. Covering everything with their suffocating webs. Luke, Resus and Cleo have their work cut out trying to combat the creepy-crawlies while searching for the third relic. The heart of a ancient mummy and Sir Otto Sneer is determined to fight them every step of the way.
| ||
Rating
|
My Opinion
| |
97/100
|
I want to read all the scream street books. It was really good it was really good and i want to read it again.
| |
Recommended For
Boys 9 - 17
|
Favourite Quote/Line
''I see an opportunity to bring scream street to its knees!''
| |
Monday, 30 June 2014
Scream Street Heart Of The Mummy by Deacon.C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very well written Deacon. I am sure that a few of your peers may be interested in this book after reading your review.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, it was really good, it was really good, it was really good, it was really good, it was really good, it was really good......hmmmm edit the opinion I think???
ReplyDeleteI guess you really like really like really like really like really like this book
ReplyDelete