Pages

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Cover Photo

Title

Zac Power (Code Red)
By Dylan Author H.I Larry

Summary of the Book
One day a kid named Zac went on a mission he was flying in a secret agent spy plane. He was so high he could touch the clouds. But then something bad happened he got shot down and luckily everybody survived. Then they went back to secret spy head quarters, called G.I.B. However the HOLO-PROJECTOR was stolen, what will Zac do? Will he get in big trouble for not keeping it safe or will Zac go on a mission and try to find it?

Rating
My Opinion
Zac Power (Code Red)

Author H.I Larry
I loved this book and i think you will to.



Recommended For
Favorite Quote/Line
Girls &Boys Boys
Ages 5-100
5 - 100
When Zac went on a mission and saved some people.

1 comment:

  1. MAN DYLAN THIS BOOK SOUNDS SOOOOOO GOOD I SOOO WANNA READ IT! :D

    ReplyDelete