Pages

Monday, 30 June 2014

Diary of a wimpy kid third wheel by Emma P

Cover Photo



Title

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Third Wheel
by Jeff Kinney

Summary of the Book
The story starts with Greg talking about his life before birth, as a baby and toddler. Greg is now in middle school when his uncle moves into his house and annoys Greg and his family. Greg's best friend is elected on the dance committee for the valentines day dance. Greg tells his friend to get him a date. Greg tells him to go ask Abigail to go out with them as a group.
When they arrived the theme was midnight in Paris. When Greg danced with her he thought she had the chicken pox but she didn't really, it was just a pimple. Greg made a big fuss and his best friend comforted her.
In the middle of the dance these old people barged in saying they were booked in. What happens will make you laugh and giggle uncontrollably.


Rating
My Opinion
95/100

If you want to laugh I recommend you read this book. Best Diary of Wimpy Kid I have ever read!

Recommended For
Favourite Quote/Line
Girls & Boys
Ages
9 - 100
“Then one day I was in the middle of a really good nap. I got woken up by these strange noises coming from the outside”. (He thinks his mum and dad are smooching but its his mum playing Mozart with baby speakers).



No comments:

Post a Comment