Cover Photo
|
Title
| |
Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent
by
Geronimo Stilton
| ||
Summary of the Book
| ||
The Geronimo Stilton secret agent the story is about an envelope and Geronimo Stilton and his grand father is always angry with Geronimo one day an envelope and i have lost it when i am going and my grand father is so angry with me the envelope is always flying in the sky one day i found my envelope my grand father is so happy with me and i get a award with my grand father.
| ||
Rating
|
My Opinion
I like when Geronimo find the envelope that is really good.
| |
99/100
| ||
Recommended For
|
Favourite Quote/Line
I have found the envelope I think I finished my mission.
| |
Girls & Boys
|
Ages
7- 60
| |
Thursday, 26 June 2014
Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent by Shreeyansh
Geronimo Stilton the secret agent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment