Pages

Monday, 30 June 2014

Forget Me Not By Hayley B

Cover Photo
Title

Forget Me Not

by
Sue Lawson

Summary of the Book
This book is about a family who are moving from England on the Titanic. They meet another family while they are on their travels who they become great friends with.   After several weeks sailing across the oceans something terrible happens. The craziness and chaos that follows this famous incident make Forget Me Not an exciting and emotional reading experience.                                      


Rating
My Opinion
This is a great book for kids that are starting to read thick books. If you pick it up you wont be able to put it down.


86/100



Recommended For
Favorite Quote/Line
The girl steps out of the house, closes the door behind her and she hopped on the ship.
Girls 
Ages
12 - 100

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your summary GREAT JOB HAYLEY oh and if Mr W is watching this I put an I in I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Hayley But i think you need to fix some sentences that are unfinished and I really like you opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job looks like a book l really want to read great job hayley

    ReplyDelete