Cover Photo
|
Title
| |
The Buddy Files the Missing Family
by
Dori Hillestad butler
| ||
Summary of the Book
Hi my name is Buddy,I'm a dog and I'm a detective also I use to solve mysteries with my human Kayla and I have to solve a big mystery by myself and it is(The missing family). I have to take a move right now.Buddy went to his old house and found that the lights were on. Buddy went in and found that uncle Marty was in the house and with a lady, He didn't know.Then he saw they were taking furniture out of the house I had to follow so he jumped in the truck.Will he find Kayla?
| ||
Rating
|
My Opinion
I liked it so much. It is a really a really good book and I really enjoyed,and you will enjoy it to you will have fun reading and the people .
| |
100/100
| ||
Recommended For
|
Favorite Quote/Line
Hi, my name is Buddy and I'm a dog and also a detective .
| |
Girls & boys
|
Ages
9 - 60
| |
Thursday, 10 April 2014
The Buddy Files the Missing Family by Dhwani
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good job Dhawani I loved the summary and I"ve read that book before and you did awesome
ReplyDelete