Pages

Monday, 7 April 2014

The 39 story tree house by kimberley

Cover Photo


Title

The 39 Story Tree House
by Andy Griffiths  

Summary of the Book
The 39 Story Tree House is about two boys called Andy and Terry .They live in a 39 story tree house!. 
The tree house use to be 26 but they add another 13 levels .
Terry is building the 39th story and messes up. The get locked outside of their house, so they have to stay at Jill's house and think it is over crowded and then there's Professor stupid. (he is a whole other story}


Rating
My Opinion

91/100

It was a great story to read. I love it! I would recommend to all the kids from year 3 up and I'm looking forward to the 52 story tree house .



Recommended For
Favourite Quote/Line
Girls & Boys
Ages
6 - 80
'' The once upon time machine! '' second terry .






2 comments:

  1. this book sounds cool and i like your describing words[ tat]

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome kimmy but you should correct spelling mistakes and you should take out all the explanation marks! ($apphi)

    ReplyDelete