photo
|
Title
| |
Boys Rule Skateboard Dudes
by
David Cox
| ||
Summary of the Book
| ||
This book is about two boys who love to go skate on their skate boards.One of them had an idea to build a ramp so they did and then they got some dolls and put them at the end of the ramp.They jumped over them and landed.They got a dog and put him at the end so they could jump over him.
| ||
Rating |
My Opinion
| |
90/100
|
I think this book is great because I Iike the front cover. I also like the way they did the pictures.
| |
Recommended For
|
Favourite Quote/Line
''Yeah,it might look easy but it takes a lot of practice it's called an Ollie. | |
Girls & Boys
|
Ages
4 - 13
| |
Friday, 11 April 2014
Boys Rule: Skateboard Dudes By Connor W
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
excellent job connor
ReplyDelete