Title
| ||
by
Rachel Renee Russell
| ||
Summary of the Book
Hi my name is Nikki.My book is about me falling in love with some one in my school. His name is Brandon. I am madly in love with him but some thing goes wrong before Prom.When I go to give him his present that I made for him, the teacher thinks that I am giving notes to people. The teacher takes it away from me so I sneak and get it back. When I get it back, I see Brandon talking to the worst person in the school. She loves Brandon too but she only does it to make me upset.I go in to the bathroom and rip up the gift crying for a long time. Suddenly all my hope goes back up.
| ||
Rating
|
My Opinion
| |
94/100
|
I think this book is a really good book because it's like a diary but also you can imagine what her life is like. I really like the little pictures. Every thing is simple and it makes it easy to read.
| |
Recommended For
|
Favourite Quote/Line
| |
Girls & Boys
|
Ages
9- 100
|
"Actually, I found this little girl throwing a tantrum in the mall"
|
Friday, 11 April 2014
Holiday Heartbreak by Haylee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment