Pages

Thursday, 10 April 2014

Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Third Wheel by Cameron


Cover Photo


Title

Diary of a Wimpy Kid 

The Third Wheel

by
Jeff Kinney

Summary of the Book
It’s Valentines Day and there’s a Valentine's Day dance and they have to get a girl to dance with and Greg tries lots  of ways but none of them work. His Uncle Gary tells him that you have to look cool and he should look in his dad’s wardrobe.He found this really cool leather jacket and he put it on. He showed his dad. His dad said "I wore that when I first met your mum". Greg wanted top take it to school the next day but his mum said, "No! You're not taking that to school." Greg stole it the next morning on the way to school and when his mum looked in the wardrobe she saw it was missing.His mum went to school to get the jacket. Greg said "What happens when I have to walk home in the cold?" His Mum said, "You can wear my Winter coat and took the leather jacket back."   
Greg's day doesn't get any better but you will have to read the book to find out.                       

Rating
My Opinion

98/100


I think this book is an excellent book and is very interesting.It is very exciting and has the best pictures.

Recommended For
Favourite Quote/Line
Girls & Boys
Ages
6 - 100
A few minutes before the bell rang to start the day,there was a loud knocking on the little window in the door. I just about had a heart attack when I saw  who it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment