Anna Fienberg
ISBN- 9781435255098
Ages 6-11 Highly Recommended
Tashi is back! It's Anna's 14th novel with an action packed story about a monster created and set loose in Tashi's village. Anna Fienberg has always been an amazing author especially when it comes to writing adventure books that want to make you read it again and again.
A monster part lion, part goat, part serpent and part dragon is set loose in Tashi's village after a spell went wrong. Tashi tries to come up with a plan while the monster has gone to look for food. He has to get some ingredients to reverse the spell. Tashi is smart, adventurous and fears nothing. With the help of his friends, can he save his village from being utterly destroyed?
This book should be in every library with how popular it is, and all kids, from ages 6-11, will love it.
This book is a must read for all that enjoy adventure books and it has an amazing and simple
story line. This is a great book for kids who are just starting to read novels, as it has large text and not heaps of pages to overwhelm them.
This is one of the best books I have read!! I absolutely recommend this book for all kids who love adventure and action stories. However, if you don't like adventure stories then I would not recommend it for you.

Nice Job!
ReplyDeleteI want to read this book now.
ReplyDeletewhere can I get it.